Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Okay... SERIOUSLY?

You ever meet someone who you thought was really cool? Spend a lot of time texting... and then suddenly realize that they say something that you are totally almost totally against.

First off.. CCE was not introduced to make our lives miserable. It is terrific plan.... ON PAPER. It could be implemented better... but it still is a terrific plan.

Im gonna be quoting a few blocks of text here, and then tell you what I think of it. (I seriously want to do this).


the new programme (CCE) I sjust to make our tiny sweet lives miserable =(
For those who arent familiar with CCE
it is
Continuous (They continuously torture us)
Comprehensive
Evaluation

Blatant stupidity. This system was designed to reduce stress. Yes, it has a brought a lot of stress into the picture, but has also reduced a lot at the year end. Would you rather want to take memory pills and stay up all night trying to mug up a piece of text, or finish your year end exam with just revision to do?

I would take these assignments and seminars any day. It gives me a chance to present what I think about anything. You probably haven't tried it. You can say whatever you want to say... provided they are factually correct. You can make your inferences from anything and be sarcastic, as long as you don't swear. Coming to think of it, I didn't really feel stressed at the end of my assignments... I actually had fun with them, making jokes about how scientists are unable to name bacteria with proper names. Try something... It will work.

This has many components like formatives and summative exams
the year is biphurcated into semester one and two
Thats enough for you folks to know

And the problem is..?? This is actually a great thing... At the end of the year, you atleast do not have to cram 16 lessons into your head... Its just eight. This system actually does you good, because it forces you to study early and your left with just revision at the end. You also don't have to start of your holidays horribly stressed.. and can meet awesome people (HINT HINT!) :D. You'll end up being happy... trust me.

I see no reason Why CCE has been introduced
Because all people teach is TEXT BOOK stuff

You know what...? Even before CCE was introduced, people where teaching only textbook stuff. People were teaching only textbook stuff ever since textbooks were introduced. What CCE does is, its given you a chance to explore out of book stuff in your assignments and stuff. Of course I am assuming CCE is being implemented properly to an extent in schools.
 
I really think much more new Fields must be introduced in schools
The old Science and commerce thing HAS to GO!
Its high time indian education system changed
And the belief that science is better than commerce has to be proven wrong
80% students prefer commrce when given a choice

Well... Indian education is a lot more than just commerce and science. In a quick recollection, I'll tell you, that CBSE has... Humanities, Psychology, and even Agriculture in its education system. It is one of the most wholistic educational systems in the world. Most schools don't offer these courses. I am not saying its not wrong.. but here's the reason. MOST of the students prefer science and commerce to the other subjects. Building classrooms, getting electrical connections done, and employing more teachers who probably are going to have nothing to do.. all are gonna lead to a huge hole in your pocket. 

I mean, would you invest all your money on something hardly anyone cares about? Think about it.
 
would you (when given a choice) choos to be a stupid doc who works in the same old crooked hospital for 50 yrs and regrets every minute of his life or would u prefer taking a field where ur creativity wouldnt be stabbed? 
see ?
 
Frankly.. I don't see. You've deliberately undermined the first option. People consider being a doctor challenging.... No case is like the previous one, and each of them provides the thrill of a challenge. Besides, if you save lives, people would be treating you like GOD. 

There is no field where your creativity isn't going to be stabbed. Every field will put a bar to your imagination. You'll understand when you choose your so-called field-where-creativity-isn't-stabbed.

i KNOW that im from this new GENERATION. and we really ahve to have the right
I also feel that teachers should be more open minded like 
1) Should allow opinion of students to be presented
2) should implement decisions taken by students
3)should tolerate some swear words (just in case)
and its really high time that they forget themselves, their generation and tradition and put themselves in our shows and think about our mindstate

I LOL-ed at the third one. Im quite sure it was a pun, so I'll ignore that. This is one of the most sensible things on that post(despite being blatantly self centred). But... have you tried? Have you tried telling your teachers POLITELY what you think? I mean.. you're a human right. Guess how it would feel if a bunch of people come over and keep rattling off without letting you speak?

Implementing decisons... i don't understand. Whenever we ask our teachers something sensible and practical, they always oblige (of course we ask them politely). But mostly.. implementing decisions is not in your teacher's hands. There are other people who take over the management of the school. Talk to them. You might get something  ;)

Its quite impossible to ask humans to fourget their generation, culture and their belief. Remember you're not doing them a favor. They are doing you one. 

I as a student have tried all my life to make my teacher happy
but as they say greed cannot be satisfied
Now. I am ready to argue to any teacher about my views
so teachers who stil suck
ROT IN HELL. UR TEACHING AINT REALLY GONNA MAKE ANY SHITTY DIFFERENCE
and for teachers who are trying hard to reach us
Please try harder

Well, after reading this full post, and your language. I don't think so. Their teaching will make a "shitty" difference once you grow up. Just wait. And instead of asking teachers to reach out even further, you might want to try reaching out with your hand.

PPS : School makes n difference to me nowadays. but if teachers try and understand us. it may.
Ive already planned my life :) So dont get all worried teachers :P 
Thank you , Folks!

Good luck with that! Your music (and your voice) absolutely ROCKS! :D :D

7 comments:

Aasha Sriram said...

You couldve told the person that "Personally"
Now people reading this will have a bad impression on THAT person :( :\
And im sure the person has this reaction ---- >
:O :O :P :P ;) :D :( :( :P

Vishal said...

Haha!

Well... I told that person personally. And that person didn't ask me not to post this.. :o. Fortunately for me... "THAT PERSON" is not angry or mad :P

Still.. that person is really awesome ;) You should meet that person :P

Aasha Sriram said...

First of all that person would never be mad at u
secondly That person may be different
thirdly you COuldve agreed on some stuff with thewm instead of just opposing.

Vishal said...

**shrugs**

I am who I am... I don't say i agree on stuff that i don't.

Aasha Sriram said...

okay cool.
and yah nice post :D
that person must be prud of u :P

Neeharika Patnam said...

Oh God, You might as well go say. Hey. I'm talking about Aasha but, let's act like you don't know that.
*Shrugs* Fine with me. =P

Also.
This post was nice, man. Totally echoed my thoughts. =)

www.fizzzybubble.blogspot.com

Vishal said...

I would have.. but I figured Aasha wouldn't have wanted that. Still... quite obvious noh? :P

Thanks :D

Totally echoed your thoughts?! COOL!