Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Going Detective! Part 1

One of the things that has interested me since I was a little kid was finding out things. Sparked by curiosity, and hope, I started following the WWE once again, hoping to get a glimpse of The Rock, maybe as the general manager. It was then that I started listing out who I think would be the Raw GM , and so, here's the list I compiled....

1. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Stone Cold would be on top of anyone's list. He has got an attitude, and likes watching people struggle. He also doesn't care about what Vince thinks. Also, once the GM was quoted saying "And That's The Bottomline, because the raw gm said so!". But my soul tells me that its just a red herring, to spark of hope in the Rattlesnake's fans.

2. Triple H

We all know what sort of a guy HHH is. The raw gm seems to be playing games with the WWE universe and HHH is The Game. Plus, he hates Edge and Jericho, something which is also characteristic of the GM. There is also this fact that the GM appeared the day HHH mysteriously disappeared, and that seems quite suspicious to me.

3. Bret "The Hitman" Hart

Once again, this goes only by what I think. Bret has been seeking control of a part of the WWE for years now, and could he have somehow convinced Vince? This guy is my second best guess of all, because of his aspiration, and the fact that he just vanished from wrestling. He's got the skills, and the words of the GM sounds to me like what Bret would usually say, and this means he could very well be the guy we're looking for!

4. Mick Foley

Many people would not agree with me on this, but somehow, I feel like he could be our guy. Vince trusts this guy, and Mick has done this before. He did take a break from the WWE and went on to TNA, but he seems to be missing there. This means he could be back to take charge of Raw once again, and try to get back all the fans the WWE lost.

5. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

The Rock is my best guess so far, and no, its not out of hope. The Rock announced a return at summer 2010, which co-incidentally is when the raw GM arrived. He also said "I'll Probably never wrestle again" and what could he do in the WWE without wrestling? It is very possible that he will come back to wrestling(This is out of hope), but we have a safe bet with The Rock. Only doubt? He never hides in the back of things. If he does something, he wouldn't do it like this, but then again, it could just be to add up to the suspense!

Those are my 5 best guesses for the GM, and I'm praying that its The Rock, but only time will tell. There are, of course, so many other great ideas, like Shane but these 5 were the one's i felt worth mentioning. In case, its Shane or Michael Cole, you can thank me!!!

(I've never been good at any conclusion part, I am simply not good at it, so please don't kill me later).   

No comments: