Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Let the scanning begin!!

Good Afternoon!

This is the first post on this blog, and I thought I should let you know that I have written other blogs under different names, and this is the first time I 'm writing a blog based on myself, and my life. For the past few days, I have constantly switching over from the city of IF to Facebook, occasionally playing. My life seems to have been centralized around this 7-year old computer(I'll get a new one, promise), and this blog is the result of one of those long hours spent on the computer without actually doing anything.

It leads me to this question.... will this blog end up being one of the useless addictions without which i could carry on with my life perfectly well? It could, but after thinking a lot, I realized that the blog would help me understand myself better. I would type out things without even knowing what I'm doing, like I'm doing right now.

It certainly seems to be one of those things which I would have to think a lot about, after managing to get my eyes of this computer and force my hands to the power button, and disconnect the most sucked up connection ever. In between sentences, I'm changing the background theme of my blog and I've finally decided to go with flame you see behind this text.

So I think I'm gonna have to wrap up now, and i'll be back with more posts later, if I find this as engaging as I think it would be.

No comments: